Monday, July 14, 2008

Christ I need a beer


While attending world youth day in Australia the Pope disclosed his love of drinking beer. Who can blame him, considering all of the checks he has to write to buy silence for child molesters. I would need a belt or ten if I were him. How many beers does it take to get over coughing up 600million dollars to pay for all of the ass damage the Archdiocese has wrought over the decades? A lot. A lot. It's not like I need an excuse to drink. Most of my liver squirted out onto an abortion Dr's floor, and that has left me with an unquenchable thirst. Leave it up to an aborted baby to point out the irony of the Pope going to world youth day and disclosing his range of email accounts and giving the kids the thumbs up to tip a few back while watching sweaty Euro fags run around and play grab ass for 3 hours. His holiness did not forget to remark about his flambouyant red shoes and how the are made by the hands of Christ on Earth. How modest of him.........gay


No comments: